Municipal Well Rehabilitation
GEOSCIENCE provided geohydrologic services related to the rehabilitation of the City’s 17th Street Well No. 4 which was drilled and constructed in 2002. Rehabilitation was considered to be a cost effective way of restoring the original capacity, which had declined from approximately 2,400 gpm to 900 gpm.
GEOSCIENCE’s scope of work included:
- Witness of Dual-Cam downhole video survey and sidewall casing sampling;
- Review of well efficiency, production, and water level data;
- Collection of initial data;
- Development of detailed technical specifications for well rehabilitation;
- Provided bid support and contractor coordination prior to mobilization;
- Field inspection and contractor management; and
- Preparation of a summary report.